Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Party

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital collage
Today we we had a Thanksgiving party at our house with all the girls little friends, it was a lot of fun. I decided to do it early because once you get into November all the busyness begins and there is hardly enough time for anything! Although I am hoping to have a Christmas/Twins Bday party one in December. I planned out two crafts for the children but most of their time they played outside and today was the perfect day for that because it was so pretty!! All in all there were 17 toddlers and 2 infants!! Poor George and Ethan were the only boys except the two infants, for his sake I hope they are up and running soon as George/Ethan are quite out numbered, 15 to 2!!!! I am so thankful for all my friends that I get to share motherhood with!! Hope you enjoy all the pictures as we sure enjoyed the day. Although Ethan might not say the same since he got hit in the head twice with a plastic baseball bat!! So thank you to all who came, I had fun and I know my girls for sure did!! Just an FYU that is not a Christmas Tree but it is a Thanksgiving Tree!! The topper says Give Thanks ☻

No comments:

Post a Comment