Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am still here

You mean I have a blog????
Who started it for me and why??
Haha... I won't bore you with all the reasons why I have not posted in almost four months....... But we are still here and doing great... And we have moved!! Praise the Lord!! Very exctied about that and we love our new home, kind of getting use to no ambulances or gun shots every night ☻ It's funny what you can come accustom to after awhile.
We have been getting cabin fever due to the weather and unpacking boxes. Today we went to prayer meeting, we have been missing them lately due to the move and being out of town. There is something about getting together with older women who have walked this way and praying with them.. I have missed going and glad to be back on track. I have found that when you spend more time in your own world doing your own thing, even though it seems important, you miss out on what God is doing. I love to fellowship and get together with God's people, it is very encouraging. Someone made the statement to me "Going to church doesn't make you anymore of a Christian than standing in a garage makes you a mechanic". This statement could hold true if all your doing is showing up at church but my reply is this: If you are a football or baseball player you have to show up for practice everyday and learn how to work together, think as a team, learn the plays and you hang out with other football players. I am on the team and I love to hear how God is working for others and what He is doing not just in my life but everyone else, not to mention I get a better idea of the plays to make when the enemy comes knocking at my door!! So if you think of me and the girls say a prayer for us as we try to get our lives back to normal and settled in!! And come visit us ☻

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know your still here. I love the picture at the top. It looks like a Gap for kids ad. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete