Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Trying to catch up!!

I am trying to catch up on everything that have let go while taking care of my sick children! Monkey came down with a virus about ten days ago and it really hit her hard. The other two did get sick but it only lasted a day or two for them... But we are on the mend and getting back to a normal routine just in time to go out of town!! LOL Having a routine while traveling is not exactly easy, maybe even pointless!! I am just thankful we are going to be able to attend Paige's graduation and head on up to the campground, which is always a blessing to say the least. I have been off the computer for basically two weeks and really miss communicating with all my friends and family. I did just want to put this up and will organize some pictures and get them on here too from the past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment