Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To My Three Dearest Girls


To my three most beautiful baby girls I love you so much !! Days like today and most of them I might add are days that I am so thankful to me your mother! You are growing so fast and I wish I could just slow it down. Knowing that is not possible I am trying to make the most out of every day, every hour and every minute that I have to spend with you. I feel the Lord is helping me so much with learning to be a mom and guiding me to the right people to learn from! My hope and desire for each of you is that you will serve the Lord with your whole heart and use the talents that He has given you! Each of your are so special to me and I know you are special to Him. God allowed me to have each one of you and I in turn dedicated you and gave you back to Him. And even though now sometimes you fight most of the time you all play together so well, I know you will grow to be the best of friends! I love you so much and I am so proud to be your mother

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment