Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The reason why......




First I want to thank my friend Annette for being so kind to set my blog up for me!! I think it is beautiful and I really appreciate her efforts, especially since she has two children and is pregnant with her third, which makes it mean even more to me!
I am hoping that this blog will allow my friends and my family to watch our journey raising the three beautiful girls we have been blessed to have. There was a time when even breathing was very difficult for me, thinking I would have a nervous break down at any moment I finally turned to the Lord for help. And NOW I can actually laugh and thank the Lord for all the daily things we go thru from the simplest task of eating breakfast to the hour it takes to get them ready! This is what I want to share with you... And if some how some way I can bring you encouragement, joy and love then I will be blessed! My goal is to post at least twice a week..maybe more

Come on and enjoy the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment