Friday, April 30, 2010

Working in the back yard!!

Click to play this Smilebox collage: Working On the Backyard

Today we worked in the backyard finishing our fence, adding gravel to the girls swingset and just had fun!! It was a group effort and we really appreciate everyone that came to help!! Thank you Uncle Rusty, Pap, MaBeck/Papa and of course Carlos and Rafael!! Now that the girls are getting older we are spending more and more time outside, thank the Lord!! And now with a fence up we can spend our days in the backyard and play!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! I loved the pictures that I took today of the girls helping Pap and Uncle Rusty with their sandbox shobels (shovels) as they say! They are always wanting to help and that makes me so happy.Even though it is going to be hotter in a few months its nice to be able to just let the girls out in the backyard to play and not go anywhere! Yes I will be with them outside jsut in case you were wonderging ☻ These kind of days even though it was hard work are the days that make families closer, helping one another is a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment